Monday 22 August 2011

We love Minty Meets Munt


Minty Meets Munt has been a favourite of mine and of the shoppers at Bird Motel for quite some time.  The brand has evolved quite a bit, and now is a major player in fashion land.  We had a quick catchup with the designer to find out a little more.


Tell us a little about yourself? I’ve not had any formal fashion training its just been something that I have loved and has turned into the business that it is today. I love what I do and feel very lucky to be able to do something that fills me up!!


Describe the Minty Meets Munt girl?  In essence the minty girl is a lover of fashion and follows it from runway to realway but in following the trends shes a confident girl and as a result adds her own twist. For her this is important.

What inspires you? Lots of things but the beauty in the every day, sunrises n sunsets, fabrics, art, photography n mother nature, my kids, elderly people and the list goes on!!!!

• What is your favourite Minty Meets Munt item available at Bird Motel? Oh can I be naughty and pick two!!! Love the gilly playsuit, its easy cute n sexy all rolled into one!! A summer staple in our amazing signature print!! And I cant help but adore the lace me up dress, slip this on and its all you need, its a fierce statement. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! Ps those moccassins at less than $60 a totally worth a mention....sorry I know that’s three naughty!!











No comments: