Saturday 9 August 2008

Kicking goals all over the place...

Way back on January 2, I wrote a list of goals for myself to achieve in 2008. Happy to report that so far, so good.

Buy something online from APC, tick.
Bird Motel to feature in Lucky magazine US, tick.
See more live gigs, maybe half a tick!

Others not so good, read more books...so hard when I keep buying more and more magazines. I don't know who I was kidding with the eat less grease thing, that was never going to happen. And still no new magazine sections for Bird Motel...any ideas shoot them my way people.

But the one I am most happy to be crossing off the list is style a music video.

Bill did not disappoint me, with the opportunity to work on the clip for 'Could This Be' by Lover's Electric. Big shout out to the lovely Eden Boucher who shared her vision and whom I share co-styling kudo's with; to Mariam from Sony BMG for her sweetness, and of course Bill who believed and trusted me implicitly.


Don't want to reveal too much, but it was a blast and think it is going to rock.

Jo B (Art Director), me and Bill (Director) at the Lovers Electric Wrap Party
(and David's birthday).

No comments: