Saturday 3 May 2008

My heart and head...

Here are my favourite picks from Rosemount Australian Fashion Week.

Left to right: zimmermann, one teaspoon, zimmermann, flamingo sands
As always, my heart is drawn to bright colour and anything 70s pretty. I am especially lusting after what walked down the runway at Zimmermann. What is it about faded florals, bleached denim and anything with a vintage inspired print, that I just can't get enough of?

Left to right: ruby smallbone, illionaire, life with bird, kate sylvester
But... I think the tougher black, white and jersey looks are really where my head wants to head for summer 08. Aren't those grey marle pants by Kate Sylvester just perfect. I don't think I would be able to pull them off with the plaid blouse, but with a simple white cami, yes! I must have them!

Photo Cred: vogue, news

No comments: